Sunday, April 3, 2011

Items for sale



Welcome to my selling blog! I am looking forward to listing items in the future. This is just a start. I have some things I am working on, and  I will post as I can.
1. Let your light shine Annie. This is my design, she is a O.O.A.K. Made from HEAVILY aged and rag stuffed osnaburg, she is 29" long. Wearing a small, red check homespun dress with muslin bloomers. I used red/black wool for her hair, she has a tag that reads "Prim" on it, and she has a rusty oil type light around her neck. She's signed by me. $34.00 plus travel fare.
2. Advertising Crate. This is a brand new, item. It is made in the USA, by The Vermont Wooden Box Company. It is very sturdy, and could be used in a variety of ways. It measures 13"(front), 10 1/2" (sides), and 8 1/2" deep. This is the only one I have left. It would normally retail for around 40.00. I am asking 20.00, which is actually less than what I paid for it wholesale.
3. Mr. S. Hare. He is one of the latest things I have created. He measures 16 1/2" long. He's meant to be a sitter, and he comes with the carrot you see. Asking 24.00 plus travel fare.
I will accept paypal or money orders. I will always strive to get the best shipping rates that I can.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment